Sunday, April 15, 2012

5/30: 5 things that make you most happy right now

1. Running. There's a great sense of freedom that comes when it's just me, my music and either the road or a treadmill.  I have this great ability to tune everyone else in the gym out and just run.

2. My puppies. They welcome me everyday from work with so much love.  It is like having two 4-year old children in the house sometimes but I wouldn't have it any other way.  It's going to be bittersweet when my parents want them back.

3. My family. We don't see each other often, but we do always have each others backs.

4. The WP. My second family.  I love these girls and I wouldn't be able to make it through some days without them.

5. The athletes I work with.  They're funny, smart, and have lots to talk about.  Right now not many of them are around, but that doesn't stop them from calling to fill me in on what's going on at home.  I am grateful to have a job where I get to help this great group achieve something they've been working towards for quite a while.

0 comments: