Tuesday, April 24, 2012

13/30: 5 weaknesses

{If you're wondering what these lists are for check out my first post here}

1.  Budgeting.  I am not great with money.  Something that I am definitely working on but its something that's really hard for me!

2. Lack of Patience.  I am one of the most impatient people in the world.  I never have been a patient person, waiting for things probably lead to the issues with money in #1.  Also working on that!

3. I am argumentative. I have a problem with (1) jumping to conclusions and (2) mouthing off with all the reasons the person is either right or wrong.  This one has improved seriously in the last few weeks, instead of firing off a response right away, I take some time and think get my wits about me and respond with a more calm, thoughtful and less reactive way.

4. I care about what people think of me way too much.  If I think about my life, the things that I have done, the things that I am doing, I am happy.  The weird sadness comes when I think about what outer people think when they look at me.  I know I shouldn't care, but I do. 2012 is the year that I am working on things that make me happy and worrying less about what other people think.

5. I am competitive.  This has always been a good thing because it drives me to do better and push harder.  However I have discovered the bad side of competitiveness.  When I miss a goal I get this terrible feeling like "why did I even try"...  If I don't have a new thing to focus on, I obsess over it.

0 comments: