Saturday, April 28, 2012

17/30: What do you wish you were great at?

I have written about this a couple of times, I wish that I was great at being truly and unselfishly happy for people.

Don't get me wrong I am genuinely happy for my friends and all that they do and achieve.  However, deep down there is a twinge of jealousy that seems to taint the happiness just a little.  I try not to let that part show, because it's not nice to ruin someones moment by not being happy for them.  I know that there is no reason to be jealous great things happen to everyone in its own time, and there are certain people who I know have been through a lot that I can be genuinely happy for.  For some reason my ultra competitive nature, doesn't let me be completely and unselfishly feel joy for someone else.  Something that I am actively working on, but still need help with and wish I was great at.

0 comments: