Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Suessical


I have loved this quote for a really long time.  I have also come to realize that this is one of the hardest things to do.  Over the last few weeks though I have had a change of heart and it turns out if you really believe in what you are doing saying what you feel becomes a lot easier.  I've also had the hardest time in my life caring about what people think about me.  Caring about others opinions has effected the decisions that I've made over the past few years and I am not sure that those decisions were for the best.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe that everything happens for a reason.  I know that there is a purpose behind all of the things that we go through in life.  But I also believe that we can make decisions that take us of the path that we were on and lead us astray for a period of time.  I am happy that I am able to actually live by this motto now and not just like it!

0 comments: