Friday, May 18, 2012

The Fab Five.


The last time I wrote about these girls was here, in the 10 Influencers post.  I met these ladies my sophomore year of high school and they are my closest friends even though I now live 2000 miles away.

We've been through a lot together: college...

Weddings: Alyssa was first... 

then Angie...


then Amy...


{and Meaghan is next...}


We kept skating together (even though this program {above} nearly killed all of us)


The next big step for the Fab Five is BABIES!  We found out last night that Amy is preggo with the first of the Fab Five babies!!  I can't wait for this next little adventure in our group's life :)



4 comments:

Angie @ Angie's Nest said...

Awwwwww!!! <3 Love you Haley! Someday the fab five will be reunited. I miss our wine and bedazzling nights, skating together, and being just down the street.

The Book of Gromsen said...

AWE!!! You're really excited!!!! And, that makes me even more excited. You are next after Meaghan to get married ;-) I can feel it coming. Move back to SLC and meet your prince charming and then we can all have babies. I'm so excited to share this adventure with the Fab Five. Now, Baby Brown just needs a playmate...Angie...Alyssa?!?!?! :-0

Haley said...

I am really excited! I'm the only one left after Meaghan, but thanks :) This also means Ames that you need a new blog. One about you and Matt and baby to be :)

Tom and Heather said...

You're all gorgeous! I'm lucky to have shared a few of those awesome skating years with you ladies.