Saturday, May 12, 2012

30/30: Remember me!

30. List 10 things you want to be remembered for...


1. Being a very happy person


2. I want to be remembered as someone who was very selfless and willing to help others


3. Being awesome at my job, not only kicking butt at my responsibilities but helping out people who are up and coming in the industry.


4. I want to be remembered for doing the best that I can to become a better person spiritually, to stay on the path to eternal salvation


5. I want to be remembered for changing my life.  For taking charge of the situation and making a change.  


6. For being brave in the face of adversity


7. Being an amazing wife and mother.  I want to be one of those women that people say "I don't know how she does it" about...


8. I want someone to remember that one time I kept a plant alive {because I am assuming that might actually happen}


9. Being a good listener.


10. Raising good strong children who have strong faith and belief in themselves.

0 comments: