Thursday, May 3, 2012

22/30: 5, 10, 15...

I have been thinking about this quite a bit since a certain someone told me that I should work on my 5 year plan, which lead to an emotional breakdown...  The overarching theme of these three is that I want to be happy, and if I am not happy I want to have the strength and ability to change my circumstances.

5 years -- 32 years old
I hope to be married with at least one kid or one on the way.  I hope to have run a few more races and learned a few more things about life.  I'd like to have another job or two on my resume and a clear vision of which path I am going down.  My husband and I will have a great marriage, that while its not always easy will be worth fighting for.

10 years -- 37 years old
Still married, 2-3 kidlets.  Have found the things that make me the happiest and following those.  Still kicking it with the hubs and loving my life

15 years -- 42 years old
Still married, same 3 kidlets. This seems like an eternity from now, and I know that I will be happy, but I don't know the details.  Who can know that?

0 comments: