Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Road Trippin'

Today I left Salt Lake for Lake Placid.  I didn't get too far today because I had a bunch of errands to run and turn in my apartment keys so I am only in Cheyenne, WY (about 6 hours from SLC).  Tomorrow is the big leg of over 15 hours from here to Indiana and the final leg is about 13 hours from Indiana to Lake Placid.

The saddest moment was when Jenny and I parted ways on the highway.  I literally didn't cry until then and then I cried for a little while but then I made myself stop, because, yes, I am going to miss Jens--but I know for a fact that we are going to see each other again {whether I like it or not, right Jen?} and I know that she will be in my life forever.  So a moment of sadness is ok, because let me tell you how much Jenny makes me laugh on a daily basis.  I cannot wait to get some awesome HeyTell messages.

Next step get to Placid and get an apartment...

0 comments: