Thursday, February 26, 2009

EMPLOYMENT!!

This week I had two interviews, one was to teach at Kaplan.  That is where I took my LSAT class and it really helped me a lot.  So I thought, why not?  I won't hear about that one for a couple of weeks...


The other interview was with the University of Utah Department of Athletics Compliance.  It was for a graduate assistant position that would run the academic year next year.  I thought that my interview was great and that I really clicked with all the people there.  I wanted it SO badly that it was all I could think about yesterday!

I got a phone call today and I GOT THE JOB!  The really exciting thing about this is that it pays in-state tuition for the year!  So I will not have to pay tuition for my second year of law school!  Finally I will be using my Sport Management degree!!

Happy day!

2 comments:

The Bahrs said...

CONGRATS! That is so awesome!

Tom and Heather said...

Congratulations, Haley! That's big news! I'm glad it's something you're excited about and nice score on the tuition. I hope you love it!