Thursday, February 26, 2009

EMPLOYMENT!!

This week I had two interviews, one was to teach at Kaplan.  That is where I took my LSAT class and it really helped me a lot.  So I thought, why not?  I won't hear about that one for a couple of weeks...


The other interview was with the University of Utah Department of Athletics Compliance.  It was for a graduate assistant position that would run the academic year next year.  I thought that my interview was great and that I really clicked with all the people there.  I wanted it SO badly that it was all I could think about yesterday!

I got a phone call today and I GOT THE JOB!  The really exciting thing about this is that it pays in-state tuition for the year!  So I will not have to pay tuition for my second year of law school!  Finally I will be using my Sport Management degree!!

Happy day!

2 comments:

David, Katie and Jett said...

CONGRATS! That is so awesome!

Tom and Heather said...

Congratulations, Haley! That's big news! I'm glad it's something you're excited about and nice score on the tuition. I hope you love it!