Just like Katie Bahr, I also secretly love tags, and she tagged whoever wanted to do the tag (and I haven't blogged in a while so here goes)
Ten Years ago I...
1. Was in the 7th grade at Cheyenne Mountain Junior High
2. Lived in Colorado Springs Colorado
3. Had been skating for 6 months
4. Was in love with David McKeever (he had big ears and was super duper cute, for a 14 year old)
5. Probably 7th grade homework of some kind...
5 Things on my To-Do List...
1. Study for my contracts exam
2. Clean the entire apartment (before Cassie get's home)
3. Pack for Christmas
4. Catch up on scrap-booking
5. Go to the gym (Thursday and Saturday)
5 snacks that I enjoy...
1. fruit leather
2. Peanut granola bars
3. Rice Crispy Treats
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Pay off all my student loans, and all the rest of law school
2. Pay off my parents debt (mostly from my undergrad)
3. Buy and furnish a house
4. Set up trust funds for my future children
5. Give the rest away
5 jobs I've had...
1. UOP: Comet Store
2. University of Michigan Children's Center (pre school teacher)
3. University of Michigan Lawyer's Club (server)
4. University of Michigan Business School (snack bar)
5. OshKosh B'Gosh
5 places I've lived...
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Ann Arbor, MI
3. Park City, UT
4. Port Huron, MI
5. New Albany, MS
5 people I tag...