Sunday, January 6, 2008

365 days in pictures

My cousin Holly sent me an email a few weeks ago that had a challenge in it: Take one picture a day for 365 days. That way by the end of the year you have the year in pictures and you can look back on 2008 and remember exactly what you did on January 15th or on October 4th. I think that it is a great idea and I am going to try it!

Here are some from the first few days in January

New Years Eve:

The group: Chase, Ryan, me and Cas Cassie and I: It's 2008!

New Years Day, making pasta at Grandma and Grandpa Revelli's



January 2nd, was our company Hoilday Party, it was held at the Canyon's resort and we rode the gondola up the mountain it was a great time and so pretty up there!


Me with the ribbon that was on our presents! Cas and I after dancing in the car! Cassie and I with Gil

1 comments:

Melanie said...

well, this year you'll have to take 366 ;)