Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Skinny Chocolate Caramel Banana Bread

I've been craving sweets and carbs recently so I decided to try a new recipe that wouldn't kill my momentum.  Enter this recipe {original recipe here:http://www.recipegirl.com/2013/02/01/skinny-chocolate-caramel-banana-bread/}...



I made a couple of alterations here's my version:

Whole Wheat Chocolate Caramel Bread
2 c whole wheat flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp apple sauce
1/3 c sugar
1/3 c brown sugar
3 mashed bananas
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
5 packets Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters

Oven - 350
Grease loaf pan

Mix dry ingredients, set aside
Cream butter, sugars, and applesauce
Add bananas, eggs, and vanilla
Chop up skinny cow candies - mix into the batter.

Bake for an hour - enjoy!



1 comments:

amatomaatti said...

yum o_o was it really sweet?