Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn

So, Breaking Dawn was released at probably the worst time for me.  What I should be doing is reading books to get ready for law school, but no, I couldn't tear myself away from the vampire-warewolf-human love triangle!  

I'll have to admit that it was a little harder for me to get into, just like Twilight was.  Not as maddening as New Moon was, but really it has to be like that to establish the plot.  I say that it was hard for me to get into, but I just got it on Sunday and I finished today--Wednesday....It was really really great near the end.  I'm very happy with the way it ended, I cried like the girly girl I am!  But now I am sad that it is over!  What am I going to do with myself now???

Oh right, LAW SCHOOL...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I;m so glad that you finished yesterday too! We have got to talk! I am so sad that it is over but the last few pages were AWESOME! They made me so happy and giddy! (which made it very difficult to go to sleep even though it was 2:30 am)