So Josh and I are living together in Salt Lake and working together (sort of) at the Utah Olympic Park. He really likes his job on the track crew-making ice on the track so that the athletes (our roommate being one of them) can slide on their skeletons, bobsleds, or luge-s. We are getting along great. I am studying for the LSAT hoping that Kaplan will be the "magic" that raises my score to a place where it will be more of a reflection on my capabilities. Don't get me wrong I am putting in lots of work to raise that score, which I should be doing now but...this seemed like it should be updated.
I miss all my friends in Ann Arbor terribly however I am adjusting to a new "crowd". Cassie and I have taken to hanging out with the US Ski Team-mostly the freestylers who train at the park. They have a "band" who play Monday nights at a bar in Park City we are their official groupies-we have t-shirts! Their names are Tim and Austin-hence the T and A on our T-shirts and in the photo!
Ok I should probably get back to studying so that I can do well on my practice test that is tomorrow morning!
Have wonderful weekends everyone!
and oh ya...GO BLUE beat Michigan State!!
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Big Decisions
Posted by Haley at 12:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment